“Vintage 12AX7 Raytheon & GE JAN-5751 Tubes included! All new circuit boards & components. Power supply is all new, updated with diodes. 100% all new wiring. The 20/20/20/20 multi section capacitor is brand new. The rear I/O panel has a new updated Dynakit part with gold plated jacks and retains the full function of the original but allows better spacing to accommodate today's connector cables. All pots and switches were serviced, all new switches were installed. All the capacitors in the front panel were replaced and 1uF caps were added on the bass controls. A new Dynakit adjustable LED now illuminates the front panel jewel. The power supply caps are CDE 2000uF. Original transformer. This unit plays absolutely perfect and sounds amazing. Hum free operation. New feet on the bottom. Chassis, faceplate and knobs are original as is the transformer. Top cover is refinished in dark gray metallic. All controls and pots are original, serviced and work as they should.”
- The unit was taken apart to the last screw, down to a bare chassis for cleaning, polishing and a total restoration.
- New reproduction circuit boards loaded with premium components like Multicap RTX and Mundorf Supreme capacitors along with Panasonic and Nichicon Icell (Italy).
- All the resistors are metal film and carbon film by Dale, Takman, PRP, TE Connectivity and Vishay fresh from Mouser and Digikey.
- The line stage tubes are matched Raytheon 1950's black plate 12AX7A labeled for Baldwin Organ Co. (very high quality tubes)
- The phono board has two matched NOS G.E. JAN-5751 with gray plates! (military grade communication tubes)
- This is $200.00 worth of tubes!
- The tube sockets on the circuit boards are the high grade ceramic type.
- The phono section of this preamp is simply outstanding, look it over! Your vinyl will come alive!
- The rectifier tube is a NOS RCA black plate and sits in a new old stock Cinch brand bakelite socket.
- The original style bias supply has two NOS CDE 2000 uF 75 volt electrolytics and now uses diodes to replace the outdated selenium rectifier.
- The power transformer is the original 1967 Dynaco PA-211 with cloth leds and works perfectly.
- The multi section filter capacitor is a brand new Dynakit part, it's the correct 20/20/20/20uF multisection cap rated for 475 volts.
- The original selector switch was tested, cleaned and totally rewired.
- A new volume and balance control were installed to obtain clean & equal output again through the channels.
- All of the remaining rotary controls were also tested, cleaned, serviced and reinstalled with all new wiring.
- All capacitors and resistors for the controls are new and the switches are all brand new by Alpha.
- The entire preamp has all new wiring.
- The rear panel is updated with the Dynakit full function version that retains all of the inputs and outputs & functions of the original PAS design.
- A phono grounding post has been added to the rear of the chassis.
- New wiring to and from the rear panel, all new resistors installed there also.
- The AC accessory sockets were reduced from four to a single outlet to help minimize electrical fields & interference.
- The empty holes are blocked off with a phenolic board to keep debris from getting in the lower chassis.
- A brand new polarized power cord and Heyco retainer are installed.
- Obviously the front panel/faceplate is original and is missing some lettering at the volume control position and the power switch.
- The new power indicator lamp is by Dynakit, it's an adjustable amber LED illuminating the original amber pilot jewel.
- The knobs are original and in great condition.
- New rubber feet with steel bushings are installed on the bottom plate.
Sale is final, no returns, unit will arrive as described, no warranty
Shipped insured for full value - signature required*
Professionally packed and Promptly Shipped
No P.O. Box delivery
*All insured shipments require a signature at time of delivery.
If you cannot be home or have someone there to sign for your shipment please do not purchase this item. I cannot make changes to delivery for you - no exceptions. If the delivery is unsuccessful due to no signature provided, you will be responsible for the return shipping.